Life Extension Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate 90 Count
- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: LifeExtension13
- Availability: In Stock
2 or more -5%
Improve your memory and brain function with this unique form of magnesium!
Magnesium support for over 300 processes in the body and cognitive function
90 Vegetarian Capsules | 3 per serving
For you, if you are interested in a powerful form of magnesium
Magnesium L Threonate in Neuro-Mag can:
- Support memory and cognitive function
- Optimize magnesium levels in the brain
- Help maintain quantity and quality of synaptic connections between brain cells
Magnesium in Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate plays a role in more than 300 processes in your body and can help maintain normal cognitive function when aging.
This product cannot be shipped to following countries: Netherlands and Spain
Product details "Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate, 90 caps"
Health benefits at a glance:
Magnesium in Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L Threonate plays a role in more than 300 biochemical reactions in your body and can help you support cardiovascular- and bone health, support energy metabolism, mood, and most importantly contribute positively to maintaining a normal cognitive function when aging.
Why it works:
Magnesium is essential for more than 300 different biochemical reactions in the body — from cardiovascular [1-8] and bone health support [9-12] to energy metabolism support [13-15], mood support [16-19] and most especially, magnesium can also contribute to your cognitive function [20-25].
Unfortunately, it’s hard to maintain optimal levels of magnesium in the brain - especially because magnesium levels in the body decrease with normal aging.
Some of the Magnesium l threonate benefits are that it can support healthy memory and cognition by optimizing magnesium levels in the brain. And because of its superior absorption into the bloodstream and nervous system, Life Extension Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L Threonate can provide the ideal form of magnesium for enhanced memory and cognitive function.
The science behind the product:
Magnesium is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions  and 600 enzymatic reactions  in the body. Furthermore, magnesium is also needed to support cardiovascular [1-8], bone health, [9-12] energy metabolism[13-15], glucose metabolism [28-32], mood [16-19], sleep [33-35], and vitamin D status [36-38].
Magnesium L threonate is a powerful form of magnesium that is delivered into the brain where it can maintain the quantity of synaptic connections between brain cells [20-21]. It can also support important brain signaling pathways.
Increased brain magnesium levels can improve memory [20-25]. It was shown in compelling animal models that Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L Threonate improved short-term memory by 18% and long-term memory by 100% .
The problem with many magnesium supplements is that they are not absorbed well enough into the nervous system. In order to solve this issue, a powerful form of magnesium known as Magnesium L-threonate has been created.
It was shown that this particular form of magnesium can target the aging brain and nervous system. In pre-clinical models, the magnesium L threonate contained in Neuro-Mag® increased magnesium levels in spinal fluid by 15% compared to no increase observed with traditional magnesium .
How to use:
Please take according to the dosage and use guidelines under supplement facts, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Take three (3) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
- Br J Sports Med.2006 Sep;40(9):773-8.
- Congest Heart Fail.2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13.
- Clin Calcium. 2012 Aug;22(8):1227-34.
- Clin Calcium. 2012 Aug;22(8):1217-26.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep;100(3):756-64.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2014 Nov;17(6):525-30.
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2014 Aug;16(8):581-6.
- Ann Pharmacother.2002 Feb;36(2):255-60.
- J Bone Miner Res.1998 Apr;13(4):749-58.
- Curr Osteoporos Rep. 2009 Dec;7(4):111-7.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Apr;99(4):926-33.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Jul 1. pii: ajcn102723. [Epub ahead of print]
- Clinica Chimica Acta.2000;294:1-26.
- Magnes Res. 2011 Dec;24(4):215-9.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep;100(3):974-81.
- Pharmacol Rep.2008 Sept-Oct;60(5):588-9.
- J Neural Transm. 2007 Sep;114(9):1129-34.
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2009 Mar 17;33(2):235-42.
- Adv Gerontol. 2012;25(3):427-32.
- Neuron.2010 Jan 28;65(2):165-77.
- Mol Brain. 2014 Sep 13;7:65.
- Pain Physician. 2013 Sep-Oct;16(5):E563-75.
- Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2014 Oct;18(10):1121-30. doi
- Behav Pharmacol. 2013 Aug;24(4):255-63.
- J Neurosci. 2013 May 8;33(19):8423-41
- Austin J Nutr Food Sci. 2014 Nov 18;2(10)
- Physiol Rev. 2015 Jan;95(1):1-46.
- Diabetes Care. 2014 Feb;37(2):419-27
- Diabetes Obes Metab. 2015 May 13. doi: 10.1111/dom.12492. [Epub ahead of print]
- Diabet Med. 2013 Dec;30(12):1487-94.
- PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e56750.
- Cir Cir. 2014 May-Jun;82(3):282-9.
- J Res Med Sci. Dec 2012; 17(12): 1161-1169.
- J Am Geriatr Soc. 2011 Jan;59(1):82-90
- Magnes Res. 2010 Dec;23(4):158-68. doi
- Eur J Epidemiol. 2015 Apr;30(4):343-7.
- BMC Med. 2013 Aug 27;11:187.
- Can Geriatr J. 2012 Sep;15(3):80-4.
|Ingredients||Amount per Serving (3 Vegetarian Capsules): Magnesium (from 2000 mg Matein magnesium L-threonate) 144 mg; vegetable cellulose (capsule); microcrystalline cellulose; stearic acid; silica; vegetable stearate.|
|Suggested Use||Take three (3) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.|